Introducing L.A. Mandala



For the past year and a half, I blogged for Yoga Journal's Samadhi and the City. But then the economy tanked, the media landscape got weirder and weirder and despite robust traffic and readers who actually commented, the powers that be decided to shut down our blogs.

Now there's a new President, it's a new year and I'm starting my own blog. I plan to cover all the things I did for Yoga Journal -- food, asana, beauty, fashion, the L.A. yoga kula -- and a little bit more. After all, there's so much to share as we live L.A. Vida Yoga.

3 comments:

  1. wow--this is great. congrats on the new blog; can't wait for the next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacie, this is great--love it. I'm so glad you're doing it. --Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I'm psyched to read more. I'd especially love to get your take on the yoga fatwa ...

    ReplyDelete