Eat, Pray, Love and Create

Elizabeth Gilbert is the author of the wildly successful Eat,Pray,Love. I didn't want to like the book that traces her spiritual, culinary and romantic quests after a painful divorce because it was portrayed in the mainstream media as a form of lite chick-lit non-fiction. But I liked it, a lot. And I like this too. In this clip from Ted Talks, Gilbert muses about creativity, where it comes from, how to live with it (and without it) and ultimately puts the whole idea of nurturing the creative spirit in an inspiring perspective.

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully done. Ole to Elizabeth for exploring this difficult yoga of creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that: the yoga of creativity. I'm still looking for my genius to reveal herself. Maybe she's hiding in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool post! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete