Book Project Preview - The Manion Monograph

Lately, I've been working with Richard Manion on his upcoming monograph. I've had access to some amazing Los Angeles homes. These are not small, quaint or subtle houses. They are beautiful, big estates filled with museum quality decorative arts, world-class art collections and built using exquisite craftsmanship and the best materials money can buy.

Expense is rarely spared and while I could never imagine living in one of these homes,  I'm learning a lot about Los Angeles' architectural history and the provenance of estates sequestered behind the gates of some of the city's most coveted addresses.

This month I wrote a cover story for California Homes about one of these houses and I'm sharing it here as a preview of the Manion book which won't be released until next year. Enjoy a taste.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog. Do you know about these yoga books?

    http://www.yogavidya.com/freepdfs.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacie,

    Congratulations on your work!

    I am looking for a means to contact you to invite you to a free yoga class of your choice at The Green Yogi, a studio in Manhattan Beach, CA. If you are interested in practicing with any of our instructors (list on our website: www.thegreenyogi.com), please contact me at info@thegreenyogi.com or on my personal email: bethanyeanes@gmail.com.

    Look forward to hearing from you & Namaste!

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete